Personal loan information checklist
The following information may be required to support your personal loan application. This information will help us to process your application as quickly as possible.
Once you have completed your application we will need to verify some of your information. We will contact you to let you know what documents are required and the ways you can send these to us.
Proof of Income
- 2 Months bank statements and
- A current payslip no older the 1 month.
Proof of your Identity which must be current (not expired) and a contain a photo and signature. You can use one of the following:
- New Zealand driverís licence (Temporary Licences are not acceptable sorry)
- New Zealand firearms licence.
- A Credit card
- A marriage certificate (If your IDs are in your maiden name or previous married name)
Proof of Address to confirm your current residential address where you live. This can be:
- A power, phone or other utility bill or
- A bank statement that has been posted to you
The above information can be faxed to us on 0800 878 012 or emailed to email@example.com. If you have any questions about the information you may need to provide please call us on 0800 151 221. Thank you.